Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hunting Crickets 10/17/16

Hello my loyal Subjects! Are you still there? Do you still love me?
This week was super fun! We taught some awesome lessons and killed a cricket. Taught some more awesome lessons and Plotted a torture scheme for some other missionaries. Taught a few more awesome lessons and worried about transfers.
    So you can say a lot happened. 
Earlier in the week we got to hike to High Point in north Jersey. It is the highest point in New Jersey if you hadn't guessed yet. That was super fun and I already sent all the picks to my madre last week.
    After that I went on exchange with Elder Feick! Holy darn he is an awesome missionary. Who'd uh thunk he was barely out of training! He was the one that I also hunted crickets with.
Awesome moment too! Robin's confirmation was on Sunday and it was super great to bring her in as a bonafide Mormon!
Now for as too how we are gonna torture some other missionaries.... please few the videos below.... I'm a bad person.
I love you guys all so much and I thank you for everything! Hope your having a great week! 
Oh and everyone tell my mom happy birthday because she is old now. Love you mom.

  
                      Elder Anthony Sleigh Hicks
                  New Jersey Morristown Mission
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment