Friday, November 6, 2015

"This lady deserves an Oscar"

Hey everybody. I'm still alive, church is still true.

Anyways, I'm having a blast at the MTC and my companions are awesome.(Yes companion"s", I'm in a group of 3 now because one Elder in our district went home.) I'm a Zone Leader and the District Assistant. So you could say I'm a pretty important guy.

The food is alright even though all the soda is caffeine free.

We have had the chance to teach 2 investigators multiple times.1 was one of our teachers role-playing while the other I'm almost positive is a real investigator or this lady deserves an Oscar. It has been one of the most spiritual and interesting experiences in my life.

I got my flight times and I leave to New Jersey at 9:55 Monday Morning(the 9th)

I love all of you guys and I'm so happy that you all support me.
                      Love, Elder Hicks
p.s. I Have an iPad so I can receive and read emails anytime, I just can't respond until my next P-Day












No comments:

Post a Comment