Wednesday, August 9, 2017

5/29 My Minny Me!

Well hello again on this fateful Monday morning!
I hope Ya'll are having a dandy time wherever doth art.
So this week was pretty fun! We did a lot of different things. The
theme of this email though is how awesome my companion is. I don't
joke when he is my Minny me. I even had him take a personality test
and he got the same thing as me. Now he is my "Minny" me and not my
twin because I weigh 70 pounds more then him.... We are too much a
like and it's causing problems. We got distracted and spent a good
chunk of time the other day talking about politics and got carried
away. I am training him to be the new me once I'm gone in the mission.
I refuse to be forgotten.... Muuuahahahaha
But anyways our new area is going great, the members are pretty sweet.
We've been mostly trying to find new investigators to teach but it's
all good.
No crazy stories this week or anything super duper spiritual. Just the
usual, but I'll try to do something crazy to talk to you guys about
next week!

                      Elder Anthony Sleigh Hicks
                  New Jersey Morristown Mission

We killed a spider.....


No comments:

Post a Comment