Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Merry Christmas!!!

12-26-16

 Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful
Christmas and are psyching up for a party filled New Years!
    This week was pretty crazy for us. We are in a super duper finding
stage so we've been out knocking doors Day and night. We've been using
this new door approach that I've never tried before. It's a 10
question survey that leads us into talking to people about the Book of
Mormon. It's been working pretty well.
    We went out knocking almost all of Christmas Eve and it actually
worked! We managed to get 14 new investigators out of it! I've never
seen that much success my entire mission. We honestly in one day got
more people to listen to us door knocking then I've had in the rest of
my mission combined. It was ridiculous!
     We got to have a Christmas Eve and a Christmas dinner from the
members. It was super great! The Christmas Eve one was super Italian
with some accents from other countries. It was crazy good. Christmas
Dinner was super good too! I love food, and I'm not even fat yet.
     Me and Elder Trask got the opportunity to go back to Clinton
Yesterday too. One of my old investigators there was getting baptized
so we got to be there. It was refreshing to see all the people that I
love in the Clinton Ward. It was a good Christmas present.
     Another great present! We got a new car! 2017 Subaru Legacy...
it's Super Fancy! And it can practically drive itself.
     I don't know what else to talk about so I'll stop now.
Merry Christmas everybody! Thanks for all the love and support. Talk
to you next year... he he he.


                      Elder Anthony Sleigh Hicks
                  New Jersey Morristown Mission




The Wimmers Christmas puppy named Sleigh




No comments:

Post a Comment