Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The End of our Reign

     Today is the last day of the Transfer... and we got the dreaded
call last night. Elder Peterson's reign as a Zone Leader and time as
my companion has come to an end.... all good things must come to an
end. He will be sorely missed and he is being banished to the south
end of the mission. 😢
     This week was weird. Between stressing about certain things
happening with our investigators and stressing about transfers and
what's gonna happen we are beat! We haven't slept at all. So it's been
kinda rough.
     But despite it all! We had Conference! WooHoooooo it's like the
Super Bowl for missionaries! Their were a ton of talks that spoke to
me but I literally can't think of them right now. The thing I do want
to highlight is that I noticed several talks that seemed to focus on
the Investigators of the church. Reaching out to nonmembers!
      Sorry for the short email.... instead I'm going to give a
tribute to my bond with Elder Peterson.
                      Elder Anthony Sleigh Hicks
                  New Jersey Morristown Mission







No comments:

Post a Comment